^welcome to maszmadi.blogspot.com^~^!SI BLOGGER MAMA is best view by Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome^~^we are now mobile friendly^~^thank you and do come again^

27 July 2010

Home » » *Find My Love*

*Find My Love*

FIND MY LOVE

What my fault what my mother fault
My life always sad
Nothing wanted and loving me
Be my recover
Be my miss healing
To be my sweetheart

From East to West Southern To Northern
I cannot to be find
From durians season until rambutans season

I cannot be reached
I cannot be dating
Oh my God is this the test

Mother mother father father
Who has daughter

Please tell me I `m very shame
To all of my friends
Because only me are still single


***

Pay attention pay attention
Who willing wants to helping

Please give me a mercy
Please help me find my sweetheart
Who is interested

Mother mother father father
Who has daughter
Please tell me I `m very shame
To all of my friends
Because only me are still single




********************
p/s :
mee gorang cinta @ Tesco, Selayang
penah dengar x lagu kat atas tur???
cuba teka lagu aper??..
lagu melayu di omputihkan.. sorry dipinta kpd producer lagu ni yerk





6 comments

July 27, 2010 at 11:02 AM

my feberet lagu mase jdi urusetia festkum

July 27, 2010 at 11:51 AM

comelnya..telur bentuk LOVE..ada acuan agaknya ye..^_^//hehe..

July 27, 2010 at 1:13 PM

@Siti Norhafizah owh!! tau ker lagu nie?? bagus bagus

July 27, 2010 at 1:14 PM

@mamalieyna sweet kan? ms order tu ingat memain jerk.. skali dpt mmg bntuk love.. trus snap.

July 27, 2010 at 1:32 PM

tak penah dgr tak minat lagu omputih...hehee

comey telor tu bentuk love...dh mkn pe rasa mas...rasa mcm dlm ati da taman tak..hehehh..

July 27, 2010 at 1:57 PM

@Fieza79 uit, ni lagu melayu di omputihkan la, try tgok chorus dia.. ala yg cam salleh yaacob nyanyi kat sinarFM tu..

telor tu biler mkn rs cam.. ha btul la tu, rs cam dlm ati ader taman.. hehe

Post a Comment